HR and Payroll in Madrid
With a population of around seven million, Madrid is the largest city in Spain and the third-largest in the EU. Its infrastructure and diverse, skilled population make it an attractive city for business. Madrid is known as a telecommunications hub, however other businesses in various sectors are also known to thrive. These include finance, media, insurance, and technology.
The city has excellent transport links across Spain and the rest of Europe, making it an ideal location for international companies’ offices. It’s a lively, cosmopolitan city in which many well-educated young students and professionals come to settle.
HR and Payroll in Barcelona
Barcelona has long been a centre of tourism and trade, boasting fantastic food, fascinating architecture, and a varied cultural scene. Known as the southern gateway to Europe, historically Barcelona has been favoured for its strategic position, allowing the city to prosper economically.
When it comes to support for start-ups and business owners, the City of Barcelona offers the services of a Business Support Office. Here, advice can be obtained regarding a range of business matters, from financing and licensing to finding the right talent.
IRIS FMP’s Spanish Payroll and HR Solutions
Whether you’re looking for payroll and HR in Barcelona or Madrid, IRIS FMP can help. Our in-country teams are the specialists you need to take away the headache of international payroll and HR, leaving you to focus on your core business objectives. Our solutions include but are not restricted to:
- Spanish Employment Contracts
- Payroll Processing
- Handling of social charges
- Handling of payments (salaries & social charges)
- Annual declarations (lodging, apprenticeship & training taxes for concerned companies)
- Relations with social bodies
- Regulatory Compliance
- Tax and Labour Law Consulting
- Assisting in payroll audit (or payroll department audit)
- Handling of confidential payroll
- Assistance in company restructuring plan
- Assistance in implementation of procedures
- Assistance with start-up (in link with lawyers)