Effective employees are ones who are valued and empowered to perform at their best. Strategic HR and payroll help to support employees across your organisation so they can focus on what’s important.
Download our eBook and discover how to:
- Offer strong reasons for employees to stay with your organisation
- Understand how there is no one size fits all solution to benefits packages
- Ensure your organisation structure isn’t hindering career progression
- Why flexible working is increasingly at the heart of successful employee acquisition and retention
Download our eBook and discover:
- The financial implications of staff absence on organisations of all sizes
- The methods being used to gain an accurate understanding of absence and attendance within your organisation
- How to improve the management of absence and build quality contingency plans
- The effect that flexible working can have on employee performance
The role of HR is changing – but how many HR departments are successfully making the transition?
Download our Market Research Report to discover:
- How the role of the HR department is changing
- How employees have an out-dated perception of the HR department
- How payslips are dominating employee contact with HR
- How self-service provides a channel of communication with the HR department
Is your Human Resource department still overloaded with day-to-day administration and employee queries?
Download our eBook and understand how a new process model can:
- Reduce costs associated with payroll management
- Transform employee engagement with a self-service model
- Ensure the HR department supports business growth
Our eBook offers guidance to help you understand the following:
- The top line facts regarding Shared Parental Leave.
- The new layer that SPL will add to existing Maternity and Paternity Leave processes.
- Which employees are eligible for SPL and Shared Parental Pay (ShPP).
- How to create an SPL strategy that will minimise administrative overhead whilst still complying with the legislation.
- The implications the new laws will have for payroll.
Download our eBook and learn more about:
- The impact that a short term focus to training has had on UK businesses.
- The challenge of recruiting, and retaining staff to support business growth.
- How you can step away from the short-term targets of the past decade.
- How well trained managers can ensure the positive economic and business climate is not short lived.
Download our Wellbeing eBook if you are looking to:
- Understand the value of employee wellbeing.
- Better understand the causes of employee illness and stress.
- Implement management processes to reduce employee stress.
- Identify and monitor the on-going health of your workforce.
Download our Diversification eBook and learn:
- How to exploit the payroll system to achieve in-depth event costing.
- How to use accurate costings to confidently embark upon diversification.
- The two essential requirements for successful diversification.