10 Good Reasons…
10 good reasons why you should consider Teamspirit integrated Payroll and HR software.
- Teamspirit is a fully integrated, single database software system, which comprises Payroll, P11D, HR, Time and Attendance, Recruitment (both back office and online applications – eApply) and a web-based front end for both Employee Self Service and Manager Access. Teamspirit software is, however, modular so you can install modules as required, so spreading your investment over time to suit your budget.
- Teamspirit is written to operate with a single, industry standard Microsoft SQL database, which ensures there is only ever one point of data entry anywhere in the system, dramatically reducing your data entry time and significantly improving data accuracy and reporting.
- Teamspirit is our own software, which is written and supported from our UK office based in Witham, Essex. On 3rd July 2012 Teamspirit Payroll software became one of the first payroll software products to gain accreditation to the new HMRC PAYE Recognition Scheme. Prior to this our Teamspirit Payroll software module was the first payroll software to be accredited by the Inland Revenue (now HMRC) Payroll Standard Accreditation Scheme in 2000 and was re-accredited each year thereafter. The HMRC Payroll Standard Accreditation Scheme ceased to exist on 5th April 2012.
- Teamspirit can be deployed over a local or wide area network, using industry standard products, such as Citrix or Terminal Services. Employee Self Service, Manager Access, and eApply (online applications) operate via a web interface.
- Teamspirit can be installed as a traditional in-house system, or it can be hosted on our own secure servers. The hosting option means that we look after the IT hardware and software systems needed to run Teamspirit, potentially saving you both capital and revenue costs.
- Teamspirit allows you to run the whole payroll process yourselves or you can choose to outsource some or all of the processing by working with FMP Payroll Services, another division of FMP Global (UK) Limited. This could offer you staff cost savings, and provide a built-in disaster recovery service.
- Teamspirit contains a powerful, user definable data security system that will allow you to password protect data down to individual field level if required.
- Teamspirit contains an integral report writer, which can access all data that your security profile allows. This means that together with all the standard reports installed with the system, you can design and run as many additional reports as required. For more sophisticated requirements, Teamspirit works with reporting applications such as SQL Reporting Services and Business Objects.
- Teamspirit contains a powerful set of integral system tools. These allow new data items to be added to the database and your own screens and calculations to be designed and used. We can carry out this configuration work on your behalf at an additional charge, or with suitable training you can do it yourselves. This configuration has no effect on your helpdesk support or future software upgrades.
- Teamspirit never contains any bespoke programming. This means you can budget your future annual support costs with confidence, without incurring the large fee increases and potential disruption associated with upgrading bespoke software.
Integrated Payroll and HR software – Contact us now to arrange a demo.