Employee Self Service Software
Transform the way your business administers employee-related information with our web-based Manager Employee Self Service modules.
Teamspirit Self Service software allows access to Teamspirit Payroll, HR, Recruitment and Time and Attendance software modules using a web browser. This could transform the way that your business currently administers these functions.
Teamspirit web-based Manager Self Service is provided in a “pre-prepared” format containing much of the functionality that we believe will cover your initial requirements and therefore allow you to quickly deploy web access to your integrated HR and Payroll system. The web user links directly into the live Teamspirit database subject to user-definable security checks.
Teamspirit web-based Employee Self Service enables employees to update their own personal details directly into the HR system, or submit holiday requests and expenses online. Employees can see their recent T&A clockings and shift details, or check other personnel details such as training records and qualifications.
Employee Self Service Software Features
- View/add/amend employee details
- Enter timesheets for approval
- Enter holidays for approval
- View employee absence calendar
- View employee’s training history and qualifications
- Create learning events by combining course + venue + date
- View a calendar showing managers’ employees’ holiday and training bookings
- Allocate training to employees
- View historic training course details
- Enter payroll adjustments
- View or print payslips
- Enter expenses for approval
- Access to stored documents/reports
- All web access logged
- Manager or employee access
- Online payslips
Employee Self Service Software FAQs
Here you will find a list of frequently asked questions and responses, which may assist you with your evaluation of the FMP Teamspirit Web-Based Employee Self Service software modules.