School Payroll Software
FMP Payrite payroll software includes Pay Spines and Multiple Post modules, designed specifically to meet the demands of the educational sector.
The complexities of school and Academy payrolls require specialised solutions and Payrite has enhanced functionality of providing payroll solutions to the educational sector with clients including Probation Trusts, Local Authorities, payroll service providers and individual Academies.
Key requirements of educational payroll software include the ability to deal with multiple employments, as well as applying Pay Spines or incremental progression of salary within pay grades.
Pay Spines & Multiple Post
Our Pay Spines and Multiple Post modules have been designed specifically to meet the demands of the educational sector and includes the following features:
- User definable Pay Spines allowing you to maintain pay scales
- Calculation of pay based upon grade points within a pay band
- Automatic calculation of retrospective increases.
- Support for multiple jobs in both teaching and non-teaching roles
- Multiple banded pensions per employee including LGPS
- Supports local Authority and Teachers Pensions reporting requirements
- User definable cost centre reporting for export to finance software
Payroll Software for Schools – Read one of our case studies or contact us